LCA Access Map
Coming by plane and/or train
From the airport to Lausanne
From the, you can easily arrive in by .
Fromairport, there are 3 for every hour. It takes about 1 hour.
From the main train station in Lausanne to EPFL (starting July 2008)
A metro station is located just in front of the train station. Take the metro uphill, in the direction called "Flon", until the end of the line. In that same station take the TSOL (metro), with the same ticket. Get off at the stop called EPFL. The journey from the railway station to the EPFL is approx. 15 minutes long.
From the EPFL TSOL stop to the LCA
Use theto find us. Count 10 minutes to reach the LCA from the TSOL stop.
Coming by car
- From airport, before getting to , take the direction "LAUSANNE SUD". Then follow the EPFL exit. You are on the "Route du Lac". There are two ways to get to EPFL, take the second one (PSE), and park to the visitor parking.
- From , you have to take the direction until you find a sign indicating "LAUSANNE SUD". Then proceed as above.
Or alternatively, have a look at
- Perform basic and applied research in networking and related fields
- Teach undergraduate and graduate networking and related disciplines
- Perform technology transfer to established companies as well as start-ups
- EPFL IC IINFCOM LCA
Tel: +41 (0) 21 693 2623
Fax: +41 (0) 21 693 6610